Warning: Do not Alter this Product: Purchaser / Owner must not alter or modify product in any way.
Use of this product for anything other than what it was intended for may cause damage to the tool or personal injury.
WARNING: Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in property damage, serious bodily injury, and/or death.
Warning: Purchaser / Owner must ensure that product is installed according to these instructions. Installation of this product must conform to the guidelines provided.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN - PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
* Read and follow all operating instructions as well as all warnings and precautions included with your RWP product before attempting to use it.
* Be sure to familiarize yourself with the item before attempting to use it
* Review all instructions and precautions periodically to maintain awareness
* Do not drop or otherwise abuse this item.
* Never use a damaged or malfunctioning product
* Do not attempt to modify the product construction or use unapproved accessories
* Keep product out of the reach of anyone who has not read all enclosed instructions and warnings
Raptor Workholding Products, hereafter referred to as “RWP”, provides a limited warranty. The term “Product” will refer to the item(s) that you purchased from RWP excluding dovetail cutters.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
RWP warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one years labor and 90 days parts from the original date of invoice. During this period, RWP will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at RWP option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by RWP become the property of RWP. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
RWP offers a 30 day no-questions-asked return policy. If you are not satisfied with the product – return it for a full refund.*
RWP offers a 1 year warranty for parts.* 1 year warranty does not apply to dovetail cutters.
RWP, makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below.
Except as provided below, RWP is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall RWP be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed by RWP, or its authorized agents, is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. RWP shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized RWP representative.
- In the event that your product is returned to RWP for repair – should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- *You will be responsible to pay all shipping charges associated with the return or repair. Products being returned to RWP must not be damaged and shall only display normal wear and tear, otherwise this warranty is void.