RWP-502 is the 100mm Self Center Vise.
Designed to provide reliable, consistent workholding for your manufacturing needs.
- Automatically positions workpiece in center of vise. Centering tolerance is +/-0.013(0.0005) and repeatability is 0.001.
- Jaws adjust from either end of vise.
- Jaws opening capability from 2.50″/63.4mm to 5.62″/142.8mm.
- Segment screw for added rigidity.
- Insert options available for a variety of holding applications: Dovetail, Serrated, Thin or Thick Parallel, TalonGrip™ , Talon Stop, & Soft Jaws.
- Utilizes Mitee-Bite Loc-Down Screws to secure vise in place and allows for quick change capability.
- Utilizes two dowel pins: one for centering and one for locating.
- The vise design has clamping rails as an alternative mounting option when utilizing swing clamps to hold your workholding products to the machine table/pallet. The clamping repeatability is 0.001.
Raptor Workholding Products has workholding solutions for your application needs – from start to finish:
- Begin with a Self Centering Vise to either machine the dovetail onto a workpiece or machine a part.
- Then utilize a Dovetail Fixture or a Multi-Fixture to machine the five sides of a workpiece.
- Finally use Pinch Blocks (designed with a dovetail base for quick change) for either machining the sixth side of workpiece for dovetail removal or secondary machining.