100mm Wide – Self Centering Vise
Designed to provide reliable, consistent workholding for your manufacturing needs.
- All steel construction
- Automatically positions workpiece in center of vise. Centering tolerance is +/-0.0005″ (+/-0.013mm) and repeatability is 0.001″
- Jaws adjust from either end of vise.
- Jaw clamping range is 0-2.500″as shown and 2.500″-5.620″ with jaws reversed
- Insert options available for a variety of holding applications: Dovetail, Serrated, Parallels, TalonGrip™ , Talon Stop, & Soft Jaws. (all sold separately)
- Utilizes two dowel pins: one for centering and one for locating.
- Jaw accessory screws included – (6) FHCS.
Raptor Workholding Products has workholding solutions for your application needs – from start to finish:
- Begin with a Self Centering Vise to either machine the dovetail onto a workpiece or machine a part.
- Then utilize a Dovetail Fixture or a Multi-Fixture to machine the five sides of a workpiece.
- Finally use Pinch Blocks (designed with a dovetail base for quick change) for either machining the sixth side of workpiece for dovetail removal or secondary machining.
Create an Account