150mm Wide – Self Centering Vise
Designed to provide reliable, consistent workholding for your manufacturing needs.
- All steel construction
- Automatically positions workpiece in center of vise. Centering tolerance is +/-0.0005″ (+/-0.013mm) and repeatability is 0.001″
- Jaws adjust from either end of vise.
- Jaw clamping range is 0-3.87″as shown and 4.75″-9.25″ with jaws reversed
- Insert options available for a variety of holding applications: Dovetail, Serrated, Parallels, TalonGrip™ , Talon Stop, & Soft Jaws. (all sold separately)
- Utilizes two dowel pins: one for centering and one for locating.
- Jaw accessory screws included – (6) FHCS.
Base width: 5.91″ (150mm)
Base length: 9.84″
Bed Height: 2.95″
Standard Jaw Opening: 0-3.87″
Reversed Jaw Opening: 4.75″-9.75″
Maximum Torque: 75 ftlbs (Creates 6000 lbs Force)
Centering Tolerance: +/-.0005″
Piranha Enabled: Yes (Order 4 pc kit # 540277)
Raptor Workholding Products has workholding solutions for your application needs – from start to finish:
- Begin with a Self Centering Vise to either machine the dovetail onto a workpiece or machine a part.
- Then utilize a Dovetail Fixture or a Multi-Fixture to machine the five sides of a workpiece.
- Finally use Pinch Blocks (designed with a dovetail base for quick change) for either machining the sixth side of workpiece for dovetail removal or secondary machining.