RWP-505 is the 150mm Self Center Vise.
Designed to provide reliable, consistent workholding for your manufacturing needs.
- All steel construction
- Automatically positions workpiece in center of vise. Centering tolerance is +/-0.013mm
(0.0005”) and repeatability is 0.001”.
- Jaws adjust from either end of vise.
- Jaw clamping range is 0-3.870” as shown, and 4.75”-9.25” with jaws reversed.
- Jaw insert options available for a variety of holding applications: Dovetail, Serrated, Parallels,
Soft Jaws, TalonGripTM & Stops (all sold separately).
- Jaw accessory screws included (6) FHC
Raptor Workholding Products has workholding solutions for your application needs – from start to finish:
- Begin with a Self Centering Vise to either machine the dovetail onto a workpiece or machine a part.
- Then utilize a Dovetail Fixture or a Multi-Fixture to machine the five sides of a workpiece.
- Finally use Pinch Blocks (designed with a dovetail base for quick change) for either machining the sixth side of workpiece for dovetail removal or secondary machining.