0.375″ Dovetail 45 Degree Multi-Fixture with a 1.50″ Dovetail Bottom
The 45 degree Pyramid body utilizes four RWP-019SS dovetail fixtures. This fixture is designed specifically for five-axis machining applications and allows you to hold four workpieces at the same time. This fixture mounts to the following 1.50″ Dovetail Raptor Fixtures: RWP-001, RWP-001SS, RWP-013, RWP-013SS, RWP-026, and RWP-027. The dovetail bottom allows for quick and easy change-out. Load-up the next pyramid with your workpieces while the other one is cycling. Changeover time is reduced and the productivity of your machine is drastically increased.
The Pyramid Body is manufactured from 7075-T6511 aluminum.
The RWP-019SS Fixtures are manufactured from 17-4 Stainless Steel
Patented Design. Patent US8,672,310 B2
- Fixtures must be bolted down firmly to your Pallet or Table using the screws provided.
- Do not alter or replace any screw, spring or clamp with anything other than the exact item provided.
- Clamps must be tightened between 120 and 175 inch pounds of torque. DO NOT EXCEED 175 Inch Pounds.While for most applications tightening can be accomplished simply by using the T-Handle wrench provided, it is always recommended that a torque wrench be used until you establish the proper torque pressure for your application. Depending on the size of your workpiece and the material being cut you may need to adjust your clamping pressure. It is never recommended to under or over torque the clamps as this will lead to clamp or fixture failure.
- When machining your workpiece with the dovetail it is critical that you follow our sketches. Failure to do so may result in the workpiece coming loose and or damage to your fixture. Pay close attention to required sizes and radius requirements on the sketches.
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to your workpiece, tools, fixtures and/or machine.